The Coperto Business Club, established in June 2019, is a small-scale and high-end Business Club in Zwolle with a preference for combining culinary enjoyment with the casual exchange and enrichment of knowledge. Every first Tuesday evening of the month, members meet in Coperto Restobar.
Updates about the Business Club are shared on the LinkedIn page.
During each meeting there is a central theme that will be discussed prior to dinner. In 30 minutes the members will be inspired and updated on the latest trends and developments, which will be discussed further at the table. Every month we will invite an external speaker that will discuss the central theme.
– 4 February 2020: whistling leadership by external speaker: Karen Dollé
– 3 March 2020: follows
– 7 April 2020: behavioral styles with external speaker: Leony Bos
– 12 May 2020: follows (note this time, it takes place on the second Tuesday of the month)
– 2 June 2020: external culinary dinner, more info will follow
– 1 September 2020: community management with external speaker: Nico de Jong
– 6 October 2020: follows
– 3 November 2020: follows
– 1 December 2020: follows
The Business Club uses branch protection and attaches great importance to healthy variation in terms of age and a good balance between men and women. Due to the privacy of our members, we do not publish an online member overview. In a personal introductory meeting we can give you more insight into our members.