The Coperto Business Club is a small-scale and high-end Business Club in Zwolle with a preference for combining culinary enjoyment with the casual exchange and enrichment of knowledge. Every first Tuesday evening of the month, members meet in Coperto Restobar.
Updates about the Business Club are shared on the LinkedIn page.
During each meeting there is a central theme that will be discussed prior to dinner. In 30 minutes the members will be inspired and updated on the latest trends and developments, which will be discussed further at the table. Every month we will invite an external speaker that will discuss the central theme.
– 4 June 2019: Generation diversity with external speaker: Carmen van de Beek
– 3 September 2019: Diversity with external speaker: Gaetana Ferla
– 1 October 2019: Circularity with external speaker: Erik van de Worp
– 5 November 2019: Social media with external speaker: Maxime Tauran.
– 3 December 2019: Innovation with external speaker: Milou van Elburg
The Business Club uses branch protection and attaches great importance to healthy variation in terms of age and a good balance between men and women. Due to the privacy of our members, we do not publish an online member overview. In a personal introductory meeting we can give you more insight into our members.