Coperto Business Club
The Coperto Business Club, established in June 2019, is a small-scale and high-end Business Club in Zwolle with a preference for combining culinary enjoyment with the casual exchange and enrichment of knowledge. Every first Tuesday evening of the month, members meet in Coperto Restobar.
Updates about the Business Club are shared on the LinkedIn page.
Recognized with a Bib Gourmand
Members & benefits
The Business Club uses branch protection and attaches great importance to healthy variation in terms of age and a good balance between men and women. Due to the privacy of our members, we do not publish an online member overview. In a personal introductory meeting we can give you more insight into our members.
View our benefits below:
- Ten times a year a 3-course dinner meeting, including drinks and parking.
- An inspiring speaker every three months
- You will receive the Pillows Magazine twice a year
- Business Lunch for 25 euros per person (including VAT)
- Ten percent discount on salon rental at Pillows Grand Boutique Hotel Ter Borch for meetings, events and private dining
- A culinary business trip every year, exclusively for membersMembership is tacitly renewed every year. Cancellation of the membership is possible up to 1 month (30 days) before the membership expiry date.
Join the club
All our members are part of a board of directors or are part of the management of their company, which means you will be in the company of people who work in similar circumstances. A personal membership costs 570 euros per year (excluding VAT).
To become a member, you can send an email to Cas Meijerink: email@example.com. You will then be invited for a personal introductory meeting.
Entirely without obligation, a dinner meeting can then be attended. If you then want to become a member, and there are no objections from the existing members, your personal membership will be accepted.